29. ⚔️AVENGING DIGNITY⚔️

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💚

"Alpha Jinmi, His Highness has summoned you in Royal Chamber now...

Jinmi nodded her head and followed.

"Hünkâr'ım...!!!"

Jinmi bowed. Yibo looked up at her and returned back at the war reports he was analysing...

"Alpha Jinmi, are you aware Empress is expecting..!!!"

Jinmi felt a choke in her throat. A mass wave of fear rose in her heart and soul, not for herself, but for her Dragon Egg..

Sensing the silence from her side, Yibo continued....

"......So you are, huh!?! THEN WHY DID YOU LET HIM GET INDULGED IN THE BATTLE AND ENDANGER HIMSELF AND MY HEIRS!?!"

Jinmi closed her eyes and slowly let out the breathe she had been holding. Colours returned to her cheeks. Actually, too much colour. Her face flustered. Sweats that had previously formed on her forehead, were still there but the creases of worries had vanished. She maintained her composure back to normal. Or at least tried..

"You... Your Highness, I... I.... Empress was adamant. He said your dignity, Wang Empire's pride were above everything. He... He..said the born heirs were more significant than the unborn ones.. So he gave me strict instructions to protect the twins by any means. And leave the rest to him.. So I..."

"Leave!!"

"Huh!! "

"Leave!!"

"Yes... Yes.. Your Majesty..."

"And, Alpha Jinmi!! "

"Yes, Hünkâr'ım..!!"

"Take care of the Twins like your life. And leave the arriving future to me.."

Jinmi looked directly at Yibo's eyes once and then immediately lowered her gaze, looking downcast. She thought Yibo was speaking about her Dragon egg in Sean's womb, but she had no idea, that another baby was also growing inside him..... She nodded, bowed and exited the Royal chamber. Yibo smirked, staring intently at the exiting silhouette.... Sighed. And resumed back to his analysis..

 And resumed back to his analysis