22.⚫Real💔 Game⚫

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

Sean woke up with a jerk

Sean woke up with a jerk.... He looked around him frantically. He was very scared and was panting hard.

He found himself in Yibo's chamber, on his bed. He tried to remember what happened to him!!! After few seconds, the last thing he remembered was the burning feeling in his heart and blurry hazy face of Yibo, screaming.... Sean gasped. He then immediately checked his stomach with his palms... He felt nothing. With teared eyes, he slowly looked down, scared of what he was going to witness.... and then screamed loudly....

"No, no, no, my baby.. My BABY... EMPEROR YIBO, MAJESTY... MY BABY....NO NO NO... MY BABY... YIBO....."

Guards outside rushed to Paul's chamber, where Yibo & Jinmi were with the babies, taking care of them... They rushed inside and kneeled down bowing... Yibo looked at them with a raised brow...

"Your Majesty, Empress's loud screaming could be heard from your Royal Cham..."

Before they could finish Yibo rushed out, towards his chamber. The guards stood up and followed Yibo.

"MY BABY... MATE... YIBO... MY BABY..."

Yibo rushed inside hearing Sean's scream... He immediately took Sean in his embrace... Sean wriggled in his arms...

"MY BABY.. MY BABY.. WHERE IS MY BABY?"

"SEAN, SEAN CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN.. THEY ARE OK.. TRUST ME THEY ARE OK... "

Sean looked up towards Yibo's face...

"You are telling the truth, right?"

Yibo nodded.

"My little alpha prince is ok?"

"Yes, yes... Both of them are ok, I swear."

"Both of them!?! "

"You gave birth to twins. "

"Twins!?! "

"Yes."

"I want them..in my arms..here.. I want to see them, bring them to me..."

"Sean, you are still weak.."

"I want my babies, God dammit.. Right now right here!! "

Sean yelled loudly, pushing Yibo far... Suddenly, he took his Luna Wolf Xuanyu form...