40 🖤DEADLY 💔REVENGE🖤

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

I changed a character in the INTRO 3 plz check it out. Now Zanilia's son will be Han Shuo not Baili Hongyi. Tell me your views about it. If you don't like the change, I will rechange.

     Han Shuo from Baili Hongyi

💙❣️💙❣️💙

Years were slowly passing at it's own pace. The children in Wang Palace were growing up fast. But life had it's own motto, it's own rules. And it's rule number one was everyone, every life needed to pass through both tough and gentle times. Each one needed to face their own extremity and hardness to achieve the peace and happiness in life. And in such times some grabbed opportunity and some grabbed wrath.

Sean with age and years learnt every aspect of extremity, toughness & rules of life and with every phase learnt how to play the role given to him perfectly. He became apt in mind games, grabbing whatever got thrown at him and turning them in his favour. Even the most unfavorable ones usually were sorted out by him in his favour, though people said fate was on his side and some others argued he was a dark witch, who did witchcrafts to bend time in his favor. But well.....

"I know what you intent to do, Empress Sean, you want to eradicate Wazir Li out of your way. So no one can keep an eye on you. Therefore, you want me to tell Brother Yibo about my alpha's extramarital affair with Ah Qing, so that Emperor punish him and snatch his position. But I won't let that happen. I won't complain Emperor about my alpha. I won't let you success, Empress Sean. "

Ji li's words rang in Sean's ears like loud bells making him annoyed. Irritated. Sean sighed. He didn't want to use his last cards but he needed to use them now. Sean had done whatever he could to survive and win in life and in the palace. Survived assassin attempts. Killed enemies and loved ones too. Betrayed others and got betrayed too. But he made sure the last victory was his. But since some time now, Wazir Li had proved to be his deadliest opponent. A sharp thorn in his road of success. It all started the moment, Prince Zi Jun turned 15 and the struggle for thorne started.

Like recently......

Flashback

Since Wang Zi Jun gained his soul beast, a mystic fire red dragon Mo Qing via witchcraft, he had become people's favorite.