19 . 🩸WOLFSBANE🩸

💛[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]💛

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

That night Sean woke up again, controlled by his alpha baby. He opened his purple eyes. He went towards the balcony, sat and stared at Mother Goddess Luna constantly.

Yibo extended his arms to embrace his mate

Yibo extended his arms to embrace his mate... But his arms touched the cold sheets... He immediately woke up startled.. And looked around..

"Sean.. Mate.. SEAN... SEAN XIAN.. Guards.. Guards.. "

Two guards came running inside and bowed down.

"My Lord.."

"Did the Empress went out..? "

"No, my lord.. Not on our watch.. "

Yibo got up, looked around and went towards the balcony, followed by the guards and found Sean sleeping on the cold floor, cuddling to himself in chill. He immediately held him on his arms..

"Sean, Sean..."

Sean opened half lidded eyes.

"Mmmnnn..."

"Why are you sleeping here?"

Sean looked around himself. He was in the balcony and was shivering in cold. He had no idea when and how he came here. He looked back at Yibo.

"I don't know... It's cold..very cold.."

Yibo picked him up and took him back to the bedroom... Sean already went back to sleep. He looked pale and weak.... Yibo sighed, took a knife and cut his wrists. Immediately the purple eyes of Sean opened. And as soon the blood drips from Yibo's wrist met purple eyes, Sean gulped and looked at Yibo with longing eyes. Yibo smirked.

"Whenever did the little beast learned manners..?"

Yibo extended the bleeding wrist towards purple eyed Sean. Immediately, his wrist was grabbed and the sound of blood sucking could be heard. Sean giggled happily. Yibo chuckled and his gaze fell on the guards who stood staring in fascination. His gaze turned stern and eyes blue.....

"Scram..."

He growled. The guards gulped, bowed and almost ran out. As Yibo turned around, his eyes met a pouting Sean. Yibo looked at his wrist which was healed by his alpha baby. Yibo smiled and immediately took Sean in his embrace. Sean snuggled to him like koala bear, and dozed off

"Oh god, if nothing then the cuteness of my mate would kill me..."

Yibo murmured smiling and dozed off with Sean hugging him tightly.