35 💚DIARY💚

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

♠️❣️♠️❣️♠️❣️

Screams were heard from the chamber of Liu Hai Kuan. Zhoucheng was in immense pain. It was a premature delivery. Even Mother Empress Yu wasn't present. She had gone for a short tour to Yi city with Emperor Wang Yibo to meet Wang Haoxuan, Wang Song Jiyang and their baby boy. The responsibility was all on Sean. He called the best doctors.

Finally a baby girl was born, but she wasn't crying. Everyone was tensed. The baby girl was paled and cold. Zhoucheng started crying profusely.

"My baby, my princess..... someone save my girl."

Tears flowed down Kuan's eyes as he saw everyone trying again and again to resurrect the baby.

"Give her to me..."

Sean whispered.

"My baby, save my baby..aaahhh..."

Just then another labour pain hit Zhoucheng. He was crying and screaming profusely. The doctors couldn't understand whether to attend him or keep trying to resurrect the baby.

"GIVE HER TO ME."

Sean shouted. Everyone turned to him. He took the baby in his arms and chanted spells and put his index finger in the baby's mouth.

In the meantime Zhoucheng screamed from pain. Apparently he was carrying twins. And the second baby was en way.

Sean kept praying to Mother Goddess Hekate and Mother Goddess Aphrodite and suddenly his finger found a small piece of bone trapped in the throat of the baby that was choking it. He immediately took it out and threw it away. The baby screamed cried, alongside the second baby got delivered and cried as well. Zhoucheng cried and laughed loudly together in joy and pain. He tried to sit up. The nurse helped him. He immediately raised his hands.

"My babies, give me my girls."

Sean and doctor gave him his twin girls. He hugged them and cried profusely. Kuan sat nearby, held his family and cried too. Zhoucheng looked up at Sean.

"I owe you, I owe you the life of my child. Thank you, thank you so much."

Just then, Mother Empress Yu arrived alongside Yibo in hurry. They had returned immediately after getting the news of Zhoucheng 's premature delivery. Zhoucheng held his twin girls and cried profusely.

Kuan and Sean came out leaving the others.

"Thank you, your Highness."

"Not gratitude. Can I get my Xiangzhang back in return!?!"

Sean asked. Kuan looked down.

"Ge, since I got taken away from you all, all I got was hurt, pain, and attacks on me. What was I supposed to do!?! If not change and defend myself. Nobody protected me. Nobody defended me. I got defiled, I got poisoned, attracted by assassins, thrown in dungeon, punched, beaten, caged in Yibo's golden cage. Tell me, if I was your own son still you would abandon me under such situations."

Tears rolled down from Kuan's eyes. He looked up. Sean sighed and with tears left.

❣️♠️💔🖤❣️♠️💔🖤❣️♠️💔🖤❣️♠️