33. 🩸HASSASSIN ⚫CLAN🩸

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💚🩸💚

️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️❇️⚜️

❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤

Sean instantly got up from the bed of Emperor Wang Yibo and started getting dressed... Yibo got up and furrowed his brows.

"What are you doing!!! "

Sean bowed gracefully..

"My Lord, did I disturb your sleep!?! I apologize. Your Majesty, I am doing, what a slave concubine is expected to do.. Since, you are done for the night. Am leaving Royal chamber, so that you rest peacefully, without disturbance. And, going back to Harem... "

"How dare you!?! "

Sean immediately kneeled on floor.

"Majestelerine, if my any action has offended you, caused distress.. I apologize sincerely, My Lord.. Mercy.. Mercy.. "

"Will you stop this madness!?! This insane attitude of yours!?! What's wrong with you!? First you refused to come back to your private royal chamber and settled in Harem. And, now acting like....... Sean, stop with your antics or I swear.. "

"I... I..don't....un..understand, Your Majesty. I didn't refuse, you commanded me to vacate it. You barred me from dwelling there. I am not allowed to meet my children, not allowed to wear crown or act as a Royal anymore... Not I, but YOU..you My Lord, exempted me from being your Empress anymore.... "

"That was before Alpha Jinmi left the palace with you. After your return, I... "

"....You never said anything about those commands not being still in action, My Lord.. "

Yibo gritted his teeth.

"Fine. Guards!! GUARDS!! "

Yibo screamed, while pulling the half naked Sean from the ground and pushing him on bed, covering the bed completely with veils from all around. Two guards came rushing inside.

"Summon Harem Warden Xu Sun & Alpha Jinmi in my chamber. Like right now... "

"Your Highness... "

Sean tried to say something, but...

"Shut up. And stay put. "

Yibo said, cutting Sean. The guards nodded and left. Few moments later both Xu Sun & Jinmi came and bowed..

"Highness!! "

"Majesty!! "

Yibo glared at them.

"From today, Empress Wang Sean Xian will resume back his duties and chamber. Shift in Royal Empress Chamber right now. I want everything in place by morning. From tomorrow, Royal attire and crown are must for His Grace or you both will be punished severely. Now scram... "

"Hünkarım !! "

Both said, bowed and left. Yibo turned towards his bed and stared intently. Though he could not see Sean, he knew Sean could see his piercing glare..