21🌹YIN🌹 MATE🌹

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙

After making sure his two babies are ok, Yibo rushed back to Paul

"Paul, how... How is he doing?"

"It's not good news, My Lord. Empress is in coma and his soul beasts are slowly dying inside...

"Isn't there any cure?"

"Wolfsbane cure is, if somehow the poison in his blood stream could be burned and its effect could reverse itself, that is from poison To healer... then it will heal Empress Sean, by itself from inside... But I have no idea how to do that...!! "

"I HAVE.."

Yibo & Paul heard a female voice and turned around... Alpha Jinmi stood there. Yibo narrowed his eyes... Paul looked at her hopefully.

"How?"

"I am an Alpha dragon. My dragon Linzi is a Thunder Alpha She dragon.. If I am allowed to mark him as my Omega... "

"IN YOUR DREAMS.... HOW DARE YOU!!"

Yibo roared, glaring at her with sheer hatred..

"You dare even dream to mark Sean, My Omega..!!! My Empress...!!! I will kill you.... "

Yibo advanced dangerously towards her.. But Paul held him..

"Your Majesty, right now Empress needs to be saved.. Even if she marks him, you could easily erase that or dominate it with your mark... "

Yibo shrugged off Paul violently.

"Are you crazy? You want me to allow another Alpha to mark my Omega Mate!!!"

"Majesty, please!!! Instead of thinking emotionally, think practically.. It's a grave situation. We can't afford to lose the Empress. It's the demand of the hour... The situation... "

"No way in hell!!! "

Yibo hissed in fury... His wolves wanted to strangle Jinmi, then and there... But then their eyes fell on their mate Sean, lying almost lifeless...

Jun & Zhan howled in pain, as they felt the slow passing away of their mates... Hanguang Jun gritted his teeth and mind linked Yibo...

"Yibo, let her.. This once.. It's better to share than to lose our mate forever.. I got my Mate after 7 centuries, am not ready to lose Xunyu.. Besides, Paul's right. We can replace it with our mark, but current times demand us to share Empress with her.... Let..(sighs deeply) Let her.. Please.. I beg you.. For my Mate's life.. I fall on my knees, and beg you my master, my owner, save my Xunyu... Please!! "