30. 🔥FIRE OF SECRETS🔥

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙

"I hate you, I hate you to the core.. Leave me, stay far, leave me... You are a murderer.. Katil, katil...You are a sadistic, blood sucking murderer beast.. You wrecked my world, ruined my life... I hate you..."

Mianmian thrashed and wriggled as Yibo held her tight in his embrace, trying to calm her...

"MEIMEI, LISTEN.. PLEASE, CALM DOWN.. YOU TOO KNOW YOUR HUSBAND WAS A TRAITOR.."

"SO!?!! HE WAS MY HUSBAND... You could have forgiven him. Given him another chance... At the most, imprisoned him but you!! You finished everything!! You had to KILL HIM!?! You promised, you promised that justice will be served.. "

"And justice was served all right. He dared to betray the Wang Empire, he dared to backstab me and attack my family... MY MATE... HE TRIED TO TOUCH EMPRESS WANG SEANXIAN... HE!!!"

Yibo gritted his teeth and clenched his fists... then he closed his eyes and calmed himself... He couldn't lose his grasp on his temper now.

Now!!

That the culpable had been appropriately punished already. He sighed and looked at his sister who had released herself from his embrace and was wailing profusely hiding her face with her palms...

"He killed the Wang Empire's loyals, meimei. My loyal soldiers lost their lives, their families are in mourning after loosing their beloved. And seeking justice... What, as an Emperor, was I suppose to do!?! Let go!! Just cause he's my brother in law, my sister's husband, my family!! I am EMPEROR WANG YIBO, the Emperor of all realms, I can't afford to be lenient to a traitor, a mutinous just because he's my family...."

"You are absolutely right, Your Highness.."

Mianmian said, suddenly raising her face. Her teared red eyes finally calm, but filled with contempt. There was sheer hatred for Yibo in her gaze, yet her expression screamed forced obedience... She was in shock, but dangerously calm & almost looked frenzied....

"You are absolutely right, Your Highness. You are the mighty Emperor, the Emperor of all realms, all seasons, the landscape and sky, the water and air... but then you aren't my brother, not anymore. You are just His Majesty, my owner of life... But not my family anymore"

🥀💔🥀💔🥀💔🥀💔🥀💔🥀💔🥀💔
🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤🥀🖤

Mianmian was with others enjoying lunch in the garden.