💠INTRO 2⃣💠

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.

💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚

EMPRESS SEAN XIAN
(Previously XIAO XIAN)

EMPRESS SEAN XIAN(Previously XIAO XIAN)

EMPRESS SEAN XIAN was very special since birth

EMPRESS SEAN XIAN was very special since birth. He is the mate of Mother Goddess Luna's (Moon) Wombdust, Gold dust Wang Yibo.

Sean Xian is not only Wang Yibo's Fated Mate but also Mother Goddess Aphrodite's (venus) wombdust. Stardust. Son of Mother Goddess Aphrodite and God Apollo (Sun).

Empress Sean Xian is a beautiful Omega, who have both male and female forms. Since, Goddess Aphrodite is the goddess of sexuality, love and beauty, and her womb dust, Stardust Sean Xian was the symbol of male and female sexuality. And was an Omega hermaphrodite, who has both male and female forms.

“hermaphrodite” implies that a person is both fully male and fully female.

So, Sean Xian could take both male and female form. His beauty is beyond imagination.

Sean : "Gracious" Or "Gift From God."

Xiān : a person or entity possessing long life or immortality, a person who seeks the elixir of life.

His other parents, who gave him birth in shape and creature forms, are 7th Lord Yin Chen, also called Silver and White witch Qiling.

Sean Xian has a Magnificent black wolf Xuanyu, with red eyes, who have wings and could fly.

(xuán – black/mysterious
 – feathers)