24. ⚔PLAN⚔

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💚

Yibo brought Sean to his chamber

Yibo brought Sean to his chamber. Wazir Li was already present there.

"Ok, Song. Let's start the discussion. "

Wazir Li bowed. He looked at Sean..

"He will join us for the discussion.. "

Wazir Li bowed again... He hated to discuss matters of the kingdom in front of an Omega, but it was Hünkâr'ım's (His Majesty's) wish, who was he to disobey.

"Your Highness, there's this rogue group of creatures in this border area of the kingdom

"Your Highness, there's this rogue group of creatures in this border area of the kingdom. They loot not only travellers but the nearby cities, market and villages too and hide in the forest. It's a dense forest.... And their advantage is that, they are aware of every nook and corner of the forest and has set up traps accordingly. But our guards are not as much aware of every part of the forest as them and often get trapped and killed. Plus, the rogues have spies all around. Some of their spies act as beggars on street, some others as drunkards, lying around in the pub area all the time and that's how they get every information of the kingdom...... "

"If you are aware of their spies, why don't you arrest them?"

"My Lord, we arrested a few, when we found out that they were rogue spies. And that's how we came to know. But every other begger or drunkard can't be arrested as spies. It's hard to decipher."

"Hmmnn! Sean any thought about what should be done!! "

Sean sighed. There was a time when he was more than enthusiastic about all these. Loved all these. It's not that he didn't love them now, but his heart ached for his babies... But then, that decision was already made by Yibo and all Sean could do was to distract himself... So he studied the map.

"Are those spies arrested, still in captive!"

"Yes, Your Grace."

"Free them... "

💜𝑻𝒉𝒆 ❣𝑎𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 ❣𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔💜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara