25. 🏮CEREMONY🏮

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🏮🧧🏮🧧🏮🧧🏮🧧🏮🧧🏮🧧🏮

Yibo opened his eyes, smiled and looked at his side. Zanilia was sleeping, exhausted by him. Though Yibo was smiling, he could feel the restlessness inside himself. He had been feeling this restlessness, ever since Sean marched off his office.

And though his brain kept assuring that his Mate was completely in his grip, that he could easily control Sean and his anger, that Sean didn't have the power to leave him ever

And though his brain kept assuring that his Mate was completely in his grip, that he could easily control Sean and his anger, that Sean didn't have the power to leave him ever..........but his heart still felt the tinge of anxiousness.

Yibo knew Sean better than anyone in the whole wide world. He was the most stubborn Omega in all the realms. And though he was an Omega and Yibo had various ways to bring him in accordance to his will, still he always knew that Sean complied to his every will, submit to his every wish, cause Sean Xian loved Wang Yibo, but once that love was gone, Sean was capable of anything, even leaving him forever...

Yibo sighed. Tonight was his children's naming ceremony. A big celebration was to start at the evening. And he knew perfectly well that Sean wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the naming ceremony of his own pups. He would act accordingly, like nothing happened, but afterwards was what Yibo was slightly worried about...

'Come on, what could he possibly do!?? Throw tantrums, shout, scream, yell maybe, indulge in swordfight in rage, reject my advances furiously for sometimes, but then he will come around.... He knows perfectly well that Zanilia and others are just flings. A change of flavours may be, but nobody can ever replace him. I am the Emperor and he is my Empress, and will always remain my Empress. My Mate. My sole Love. My desire. As simple as that. Rest are all temporary... And in case he acts too wild, my pheromones can always control him. Bring him in line. Make him kneel in submission to me. He can't resist my pheromones...'

Yibo sighed. Of course, Sean was his Mate, his Empress, his sub whereas he was Sean's emperor, his dom.... and it will remain likewise.

Yibo was the Emperor and he was always allowed to take random concubines on bed occasionally. It's been the tradition for centuries and every Empress in the world knew that and complied accordingly. And Sean would too, whether he likes it or not....

Though, Yibo kept explaining himself in various ways, giving confidence to his heart and consolation to his mind, that everything was ok. But the restlessness wouldn't leave. More cause, Yibo was well aware that Sean was the replica of Goddess Venus/Aphrodite in character and attitude. And Gold dust Yibo was very well acquainted with Mother Goddess Venus's personality. And it increased his worry more.