37. 🖤VENGEANCE🖤

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

In the previous chapter, you all had a long discussion about Sean, Yibo and Jinmi. I want to be clear, Sean doesn't like how Jinmi established a relationship with him either. The first time he was deeply intoxicated but the second time the witch spell became weak, because Sean himself is a strong witch, so he immediately found out Jinmi's secret and sternly prohibited her from touching him again which itself was a punishment for her. He made it clear to her that in his life he only have love for Yibo as a mate, but since the child was innocent and his as well, he accepted it. Secondly, if you read carefully, Sean is as arrogant and ambitious as Yibo and I have given hints of that in the story at places. Even Jinmi says it that after all Sean too possesses Yang energy so it's evident for him to have that arrogance like Yibo. I hope I have cleared your doubts.

💚⚫💚

❣️🖤❣️💜❣️💙❣️💚❣️💛❣️🧡❣️
❣️🧡❣️💛❣️💚❣️💙❣️💜❣️🖤❣️

PAST......

A secret war was going on amidst Wazir Li, Omega Ji Li and Sean, that no one or very few knew about.

But Mother Empress Wang Yu, on the other hand had long ago felt that something wrong was going on in the palace. The sudden disappearance of Ah Qing, her favorite maid in waiting, Lao Ren Jia Mo's daughter. Then even Wazir Li, her trusted aid, left the palace and she constantly got letters from his royal guards about how Wazir Li's life was in danger in the borders.

Then her last hope, the diary that could have made Sean surrender to her on his knees got stolen. Actually Sean asked Alpha Jinmi to convince Omega Lao Ren Jia Mo, mother of Ah Qing, the most trusted aid and confidant of Empress Mother Yu, to steal the diary for her, by letting her meet her daughter, who was safe and sound, away from the palace and under his protection. And Lao Ren Jia Mo stole the diary after being manipulated by Jinmi and handed it to her, who burned it in front of Mother Empress Yu. It made Mother Empress Yu furious.

"I will reveal your truth to Yibo, I will make sure to expose both of you in front of the whole world, I will.. "

"Yeah, yeah, blah blah you will. Someone tried it previously, but failed miserably, trust me, you will fail too. And get destroyed in the process, by me. "

"You!?! Do you think Yibo needs a diary to know your truth. Your blood is enough to spill your truth efficiently to Yibo. It's taste will spill every dirty secret of yours to Yibo with ease. "

Yu Jing Tong smirked. But Sean smirked back.

"Do you think am as stupid not to think about it as soon I realized Alpha Jinmi is my Yin mate!?! Do you think, I, the womb dust of Goddess Mother Venus, son of the greatest divine white witch Qi Ling, a greater witch myself, blessed by Mother Goddess Hekate, the Goddess of all witches, blessed by Mother Goddess Luna, and having a powerful Yin witch as my second mate, am stupid enough to let Yibo taste my blood every day knowing he can easily know my secrets by merely tasting my blood!?! You underestimate me so much Mother Empress Yu."