42. ♟️FIRE♠️ & ♠️FEAR♟️

Actually, as I have explained it before also, the blood drinking and knowing the truth and past is highly energy consuming, it could prove fatal if used on strong people and also may cause Yibo to go on coma or die. So Yibo only uses it for a very rare special purpose like on his mate. Also knowing that, Sean has put on a Mother Goddess Hekate's witch spell on himself which let Yibo know only what Sean wants him to. His deepest darkest secrets are always safe. I mentioned that too in one of my chapters. .....

STORY ESSENCE

He can also heal his Mate and when he drinks blood of any creature, he can see their memories and past. But both are Vastly Energy Consuming .....and can exhaust him to such level, that he might pass out after each session and too much use of these powers can cause him to go in coma...

CHAPTER 6.FATED MATE 2

YIBO was all spent and exhausted after watching XIAN'S past by tasting his blood. This was the side effect of this power. Different magical powers consumed different amounts of energy. Some didn't affect the person at all and some cost too much energy, causing the person to be all spent and exhausted. Sometimes, too much use of these magical powers could cause the person to go into a coma or even death.....

And at present, EMPEROR YIBO felt so spent, that he didn't have the bare minimum strength to even get up. He just slumped down beside XIAN weakly and dozed off to sleep.........

CHAPTER 37 VENGEANCE

"I will reveal your truth to Yibo, I will make sure to expose both of you in front of the whole world, I will.. "

"Yeah, yeah, blah blah you will. Someone tried it previously, but failed miserably, trust me, you will fail too. And get destroyed in the process, by me. "

"You!?! Do you think Yibo needs a diary to know your truth. Your blood is enough to spill your truth efficiently to Yibo. It's taste will spill every dirty secret of yours to Yibo with ease. "

Yu Jing Tong smirked. But Sean smirked back.

"Do you think am as stupid not to think about it as soon I realized Alpha Jinmi is my Yin mate!?! Do you think, I, the womb dust of Goddess Mother Venus, son of the greatest divine white witch Qi Ling, a greater witch myself, blessed by Mother Goddess Hekate, the Goddess of all witches, blessed by Mother Goddess Luna, and having a powerful Yin witch as my second mate, am stupid enough to let Yibo taste my blood every day knowing he can easily know my secrets by merely tasting my blood!?! You underestimate me so much Mother Empress Yu."

"What do you mean!?! "

"You underestimate my capabilities too much, Mother Empress Yu, but currently that's not what I am worried about, what am worried about is the Omega Royalty, whose Alpha I heard cheated on him, and made a mere slave concubine pregnant!! So sad. (Sigh) . This is what happens, when people are more bothered about power, position and others life, instead of their own family and children, nah!!"