26 YIN ☯️FOR ☯️YANG

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️☯️

"Mmnnnn.... Bhuuuoooo... Oh god!!!! Mnnnnnnn!!!"

JINMI rushed to SEAN'S chamber hearing noises.

SEAN was in the bathroom, puking and groaning hard.... She smirked evilly...

"Good morning Xian Xian. Rise & shine... By the way Your Grace, what would you like for breakfast!?! Mmnnnn!!! May be some greasy pork sandwich with yellow mayonnaise and melted cheese dripping... Huh!!!"

"Ewwww!!! Mnnnnmmm!!! I hate you!!!"

SEAN said puking more.. JINMI giggled furiously outside, tiding up the room.....

"I know right!?! May be you will loveee slimy Eggdrop seafood yellow soup with a pint of whisky or a shot of takila... "

"Yucksss!! I seriously hate you from the depth of my heart Mimi..."

"You do, right!?! And I love you Xian Xian... This is the best morning in my otherwise boring life.. Life's finally looking up at me..."

"What's best about this morn, except the fact that it's sucking life outa me?!?!... I can't believe you are enjoying my hangover sickness. You are seriously an awful friend... Oh god!!! My whole world is spinning and spinning and spinning... "

"Nahhh!!! Mine too, spinning and spinning, but in a happy way..."

"Seriously, Mimi!!! What's happy about the morning!?! It's disgusting and sick and Ewwww..."

SEAN groaned hard, puking more...

JINMI smiled and shook her head.. Suddenly, she heard SEAN'S low, hesitant voice..

"Mimi??"

"Yes!!! "

"I am... I was.... When I woke, I wasn't wearing anything... Who.. Who changed..."

"Who do you think, if not me!?!'

JINMI said in a sternly rude voice, but actually she was quite nervous, biting her lips, closing her one eye....

'Shittt!!'

She cursed in her mind... There was a long pause. After several minutes, SEAN sighed..

"Why!?! I mean.. You could have.."

"Yahhh!! You were lying like a drunk pig, mumbling nonsense and hicupping on the bed. With sweaty face and body, reeking of pungent alcoholic smell.. Imagine I had left you likewise!!"

"Did you.. Were your eyes closed, while.. You know... You were changing!?!"

"Is your mind still drunk.. While you know, You are...puking..!! "

"Why could you not call someone else!?! "

SEAN yelled in a desperate and annoyed voice....

"Whom should I have called!?! "

"I don't know, some male Omega from harem or anyone...!?! "

"Everyone were at the celebration venue. Busy enjoying, unlike me who had to carry back and take care of a heavy weight ungrateful bunny Xian.."

"Fine.. Fine!! No need to shout.. My head's hurting and my ears ringing.. And don't even get me started about the feeling in my eyes and the taste in my mouth.... "