Chapter 3

Hakyeon stared out of his bedroom window. It was five in the morning, and the sun was barley rising. Smiling he went to his bathroom and got ready for the day. Putting his wig and makeup on, he instantly felt sexy. “Black or Gold dress?” Hakyeon asked himself. He decided to wear his gold one, since the black one was still dirty.

He had a date with the well-known model, Lee Hongbin. Hongbin had payed to have him, just for a date.

Before he left, Hakyeon went to feed his fish, “Wish me luck, Sojin fish.” And with that done he left to meet Hongbin at the park.

Hongbin was already there waiting for his handsome yet beautiful date. He wore black slacks and a light sea blue collared shirt. Hakyeon smiled at the sight, “Maybe I came to well dressed.” Hakyeon was greeted with the most beautiful smile.

“I'm glad you could make it, Hakyeon.” Hongbin said smiling. He had probably the cutest dimples in the whole world. “Pabo, who would miss a date with the Lee Hongbin.” He said, hugging the somewhat taller man. 

Their date was at the park. Hongbin had planned a small picnic, with cute small sandwiches, salads, and lemonade. While on their date a few people recognized the young model, so their date wasn't really ‘quiet and peaceful’. Sighing Hakyeon stayed quiet, while eating most of the sandwiches, “Why can't they just let us eat in peace...” Noticing that his date was getting somewhat agitated, Hongbin only signed one more thing. “So, how do you like the picnic? Did I make the lemonade alright, or did it taste bad?” He asked, trying to get a response from the young 'woman'. “It was fun, and you made the lemonade perfect.

They spent the rest of their day talking and laughing. After about an hour they packed up their stuff and got ready to leave. Putting the picnic basket in Hongbins car they heard a gasp. Turning around they saw a boy, probably 18 or 19, squealing. “A-Are you the Lee Hongbin!?” The boy asked, almost tearing up. “Um, yeah. I mean annyeonghaseyo.” He said smiling. The young boy couldn't stop smiling, “I was wondering if I could get your autograph, if thats ok.” He said holding out a pen and paper, his face was turning a bright red. Hongbin smiled, “Whats your name?” He asked. Hakyeon sighed, he just wanted to go to the beach to calm himself. “My name is Han Sanghyuk.” The boy said. Hongbin signed the paper and left with Hakyeon.

A few hours later they went to the beach. It was 10:30 at night, and the oceans water looked beautiful. The moons light made the oceans water look almost like a painting. “It's beautiful isn't it.” Hongbin said, sitting or the somewhat cold sand. They were near where the water touched some boulders. Apparently there had been strange sightings of creatures around that area, so Hakyeon was a little frightened.

The two of them just sat there, Hakyeon's head on Hongbin's shoulders and Hongbin's head on the other males. Looking around Hakyeon saw an object moving in and out of the water. Getting up from his very comfortable spot he took off his heels and walked to the strange object. The closer he got to it the more it resembled a man, but also a fish.

When he was close enough he realized what he had found...
A mermaid like creature.