Chapter 19

Leo's P.O.V

"Good morning Leo. How was your day off? Did you have fun?" The old woman asked as she got a rag and began to clean the tables. She was the old woman who ran this small café and she's been telling me about this strange world.

Smiling I walked to her and gave her a small hug. "Oh yes I had such a great time! I feel like an actual human!" Taking the rag from the woman I began dancing to the music being played.

The old woman laughed as she sat down at a nearby table. "So who was the lucky girl you spent the day with?" She asked.

"Her name is Cha Hakyeon, she's so beautiful especially her dark skin. Her short black hair smells so beautiful like-"

"Cha Hakyeon? Are you talking about that flamboyant tranny that'll sleep with any man?" The owner interrupted. Her voice quivered with anger. 

I looked at the owner and wondered why she sounded so hateful towards Hakyeon. "If I may ask, what exactly is a tranny and secondly why don't you like her?" 

She chuckled and stood up from her seat. "That brat caused my poor grandson great pain... Hakyeon told my grandson that he loved him and always would. Next thing you know that tramp is seen with another man and has my poor grandson crushed... Be careful Leo, you're a good kid make sure you keep him at an arm's length so you won't be hurt." She gave me a sad smile and left for the supply room.

I stayed quiet for a while before following her, she still hadn't answered one of my questions. "Noona! You still haven't told me what a tranny is.” I yelled as I frantically looked for her. I saw her come out from behind some coffee boxes as she looked down. "Leo... Today isn't a good day to be talking about the scum, if it's fine may we continue this conversation later?" understanding I nodded and apologized for my rude behavior.

"I'll start preparing the machine and open the shop." I said quietly before leaving the room.

----

"Oppa! We've come to see you again!" A girl said loudly as a pack of girls followed. Putting on my usual smile I seated them at their usual table. "Annyeonghaseyo girls and welcome back to the cafe. Should I get you the usual or shall you choose something different today?" I asked. I could feel their eyes trying to pierce through me. "We'll have the usual, also we were wondering if you'd like to come with us to a party. Apparently it's going to be so fun!" They all squealed while bouncing in their seats.

Smiling I gently patted one of the girls heads and smiled shyly. "Well I don't know if the owner will let me go early... Plus I'd have to tell my friend that I'd be coming home late.." "Please oppa, if you come we promise to bring in more customers to this cafe." A short haired girl pleaded. She was somewhat dark and her hair was black and she didn't seem that tall. She reminded me of Hakyeon...

I stayed quiet for while trying to think of how to get out of this before I heard a small chuckle from behind me. "Of course you can go Leo." Jumping up I looked behind me to see the owner behind me. "You startled me..." I quietly said. "I'm sorry Leo, anyway I think your roommate will understand if you come home late." She continued as she patted my back. "If you need to there's a phone near the bathrooms so you can tell your friend about this." 

"Thank you noona. Well if you'll excuse me ladies I must go and get your orders ready." I slightly bowed and made my way to the machines. What was I going to tell Hakyeon?

----

Apparently the party didn't start until nine at night and my shift ended at seven, so I had a chance to go back home and get ready. I slowly walked back home trying to think of excuses for why I would be going out again. Jaehwan would know what to do in this type of situation... I walked up the stairs and opened the door to be greeted with clothing everywhere.

Closing the door gently I made my way to her room and for once the door was closed. That was strange. Before I could go and open it I heard unfamiliar sounds before I heard Hakyeons voice sounding in pain. Opening the door I found Hakyeon on her bed and some strange man on top of her. They were both wearing nothing. 

"Hey Hakyeon I just wanted to say that... I'll be coming home late... Please stay safe and I'm sorry for interrupting." I picked up some jeans, a white shirt and walked out of the room. Getting out of the house I felt my heart race and my eyes become watery, what was this? I made my way back to the cafe with what humans call tears and a hurting heart.

----

{A/N} Hello fellow readers I hope you enjoyed this sad chapter and I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense. I'm currently getting the worse symptoms of allergies and it's effecting my wording >.< (did that make sense?) Anyway I swear that there will be a new chapter before this week ends, so please be patient with me! Well until next time, bye c: