Chapter 23

Leo's P.O.V

"May I have one large cup of iced lemon tea with a blueberry muffin to go on the side?" The female in front of me ordered.

Nodding I wrote the order on a small paper and excused myself from the tiny table that she sat at. The sound of chimes filled the almost empty café as I heard the familiar shaky voice. "Good morning Leo, you're up early today aren't you."

Bowing my head I greeted the owner. "So how have you and that "man" thing been?" The owner asked as she sat at the table closest to the door. "I'm pretty sure that Hakyeon is a girl, I mean which male would look so... beautiful?" I said as a smile grew on my face. She sighed and went to go greet a few of the customers.

Going to the back where all the brewing and cooking took place I began to make the woman her tea. While her tea was cooling down in the pot I walked to the end of the small corridor I opened a small fridge and took out a muffin.

I wish she'd stop saying that about Hakyeon. I mean even if she was a man I'm sure she would've told me by now. Right?

Getting out a large plastic cup I began placing ice up to the middle and poured in the tea. While pouring I looked up to see that the female customer was talking to my boss.

"I wonder what those two are talking about..."

"Here's your order ma'am." I said as I placed her order carefully on the table. "Thank you. If I may ask, what time does your shift end? I'd like to talk to you privately if you wouldn't mind."

Looking at the clock I counted the hours till my next break which was only in four hours. "It's nine right now so I'll be on break at one. I get off at four, but I don't think you'd want to wait a long time." I answered.

Smiling the woman got out a pen and began to write something down. "You'd be surprised on what I'd be willing to wait for. Give me a call when your shift is over and can you please bring me a container for my drink and muffin."

------

{A/N} I'm sorry this chapter is so short and poorly written. I've been on writers block most of the summer and am sort of back to continue this story. Don't worry a better chapter will be uploaded soon. Get ready for some Krystal action!
Until next time
- Author Merf