Chapter 25

After a few months Krystal came by the cafe more and more and our new friendship became what Hakyeon and I's conversations became mostly about.

"You know, that Krystal girl is known to be very easy. I've heard that she used to be a model in America, but after many attempts to sleep with her manager he finally had enough and sent her back here. I know it's not my place to say, but I've become very fond   of you, so please don't ruin my image even more just because you can't control your hormones."

I could tell that Hakyeon was feeling left out, but what could I do? It was Krystal who would approach me first and take me places. "Hakyeon, please don't be upset. It is her who will take me everywhere. If I had the choice I'd just stay at the cafe and come back here, so please don't be upset with me." Sighing she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. "I just don't want you to end up how I am now..." "I don't understand?" I replied while lifting up her chin. She kept silent for a while before her eyes met mine, I could tell she was in pain. "If I tell you, please promise me you won't leave me. You're the only family I have right now."

After I agreed, she led me to her room and closed the door behind me.

------------

{A/N} Just a short chapter because why not?