Chapter 13

"Hakyeon! You have to go, he'll be upset if you don't!" Wonshik called out as he made his way to his friends room. Hakyeon had been sick ever since he'd gone and seen Jongin. "Tell him to go bother someone else! I'm not in the mood today..." Sighing, Wonshik opened the door and threw a bag at the elder's head, "He wants you to wear this for him."

Thud. "Ow!"

Rubbing his head, Hakyeon opened the bag to find a short black skirt, a white see through buttoned down shirt and a pair of black stilettos. Getting up, Hakyeon went to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"How much time do I have?" Hakyeon asked as he began stripping down. Wonshik looked at his phone, "You have two hours." Getting out of the bathroom and into his own room, Hakyeon pulled his friend in the small bathroom. "I have a while until I have to be there, so.... Can you wash my back?"

Turning a soft red, Wonshik nodded. "I don't know why you want me to do it, it's really tight in here." Wonshik stated before getting some rags.

Half an hour passed, and Wonshik still hadn't gotten a chance to wash Hakyeon's back. "You only have an hour left! The drive to the restaurant is about thirty minutes!"

"Ok, then can you wash my back now, I wouldn't want him to see my dirty back... If he wants to be my customer of course." Kneeling down, Wonshik took off the jacket he was wearing and began washing the other males back.

Hakyeon's nice dark skin mixed with the soap made Wonshik's heart skip a beat. He knew that his friend probably had feelings for Leo, so trying to do anything sexual was not an option.

After Hakyeon was nice and clean Wonshik left the small room and went to the kitchen to find a sad Leo.

------

Hakyeon couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach while Wonshik washed him. So after he left, Hakyeon had to get rid of a big problem before changing.

Ten more minutes passed before he had finally been relieved. Getting out of the tub he dried himself and walked into his room. Closing the door he began putting on the somewhat sexy clothing and wig.

Walking out of the room he got his black purse off the floor and placed his phone, some money and some special liquid just in case Jongin didn't have any.

"I'all be going now! Wonshik you're going to take care of Leo! Ok? Ok. Bye!" And with that the now sexy Hakyeon went out the door.

------
{A/N} Short chapter, sorry >.< I just wanted the next one to be longer than usual. Heads up, Jongin and N do things so if you do not enjoy those things please skip the next chapter.