Chapter 24

LEO's P.O.V
--------------------
"Where do I meet you? I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I know where that is... If it's fine may we meet at the café? Ok, I'll see you soon." 

The other line hung up first and I was now left with the picture of my dear Hakyeon on my phones screen. I would be gone for a while so I decided to call Hakyeon to tell her not to wait for me. She seemed a little iffy about the situation, but still let me go out. "Please be careful, and if you need anything don't be afraid to call. I might not be here when you come back, so don't worry if the apartment is quieter than usual." Hakyeon said as the sound of a zipper being pulled up filled my ears. 

After ending the call I heard a the honk of a car. Looking up from my small device I saw the customer from earlier waving towards me. "Well are you just going to stand there? Come on in, I don't want to waste any time!" Nodding, I quickly made my way to the woman's car and entered not so gracefully. Accidentally, I slammed the cars door, causing the vehicle to shake. The woman seemed amused by my awkwardness and began to laugh. "You don't need to be that nervous, I'm not going to hurt you!" 

Feeling my face burning up I kept my gaze to my lap and tried calming myself down. I could feel the car beginning to move and the faint sound of the motor calmed me down. For some strange reason being in this woman's presence made me act different, I felt the need to impress her. 

After a few minutes she decided to break the awkward silence, "You don't have to be so quiet. If you'd like I can turn on the radio." "That would be nice, do you have any classical music?" I asked, my head still down. "So you're a fan of classical as well, that's nice to hear." She said as the sound of the piano began to mute her soft voice.

We stayed on the road for a while until we were at the place that changed my life. The beach.

Smiling I looked through the window to take in the scenery. The beach almost looked the same if you were to ignore the gates on certain areas of the beach. Driving up to the parking lot, the woman parked the vehicle and got out. Following what she was doing we both ended up on the soft sand of the beach near where Jaehwan and I would go "human watching". Smiling I sat down and removed my shoes, enjoying the feeling of the wet sand on my skin.

"You seem to really like the sand." The woman said as she sat next to me. Smiling, I looked out to horizon and taking in the smell of the salty water and fish. "Yeah, I guess. I just love this place... It feels just like home." 

Silence.

I hadn't felt this calm in a while, and I had to admit. I just wanted to be back in my kingdom with my family and friends, somewhere I actually belonged.

"So, what's your name strange sand lover?"

Turning to the beautiful woman I smiled, "It's Leo..."

Excitedly, she grabbed my left hand and placed a small kiss on it, "Well, it's nice to meet you Leo, my name is Krystal! I do hope we can become better friends." Looking down I nodded while noticing a red mark that was now on my hand.

Before I could zone out again the beautiful woman turned my towards hers. "You know what Leo, I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I  really want to kiss you. You don't mind, right?" Krystal asked as she shortened the distant between us.

Quickly, I turned my face away from hers and got up. "I'm sorry, but I realised that I forgot that I had something to do today... Would it be alright if you could drop me off at the café?"

From the corner of eye, I could tell that she was upset. "Well I guess so, i mean you've already ruined the great time we were having."

--------------------

About an hour later later the sky was dark and I was finally back at the small coffee shop. Smiling, I got off the car and thanked Krystal for taking me out. She still seemed upset, but smiled anyways.

When I arrived back to the shared apartment I realized that the one person that i wanted to see wasn't here. "She did say that she'd be out again..." Sighing I opened the door to be surprised with the sight of Hakyeon on the sofa.

"Welcome back Leo, did you have fun?" Hakyeon asked as she got up and wrapped her arms around me.

Smiling I squeezed her small body and placed a small peck on the top of her head. "Not really since you weren't there with me." I felt her punch my arm as she started telling me that I shouldn't say embarrassing things.

That night, I was able to sleep on her bed besides her. The smell of her perfume and clothing filled my mind with the purest of thoughts as I began questioning if I really had fallen for this human. That night I slept better knowing that the human I liked was right beside me.

--------------------

{A/N} Guess who finally updated after a few months! I'm back and ready to continue with this story!