Chapter 11

"Hakyeon! Hakyeon, open the door!"
Waking up, N heard a familiar voice. Opening his eyes, N got up and opened his door to find Hongbin standing outside.
Yawning, N gave Hongbin a hug and let him inside. "I haven't had a chance to clean up, so sorry for the mess." He said as he stretched out his arms.
"Not to be rude, but what's that smell." Hongbin asked as he closed the door behind him. Smirking, N pointed to his wrinkled dress. "Yesterday's customer was way to... Excited." N said as he took off the dress, exposing disgusting marks all over his skin.

Faking a smile, Hongbin sat on the sofa and watched as the other male put on some grey sweats and white shirt. "Another question, why are you wearing your wig? You gonna go somewhere again?" Sighing, N sat near his friend and put his head on Hongbin's lap. "Wonshik has probably already told you that I have someone living with me." Hongbin nodded, N continued, "Well I or we don't know where he came from so I'm pretending to be a women..."

Rubbing N's arms, Hongbin sighed. "So, when are you gonna tell him?" Hongbin asked, while playing with the other males hand. "When I find out where he belongs..." N said as he closed his eyes. "Well before you go back to sleep we have to go somewhere. Jongin wants to talk to you. Apparently-" Hongbin was interrupted when Leo came in crying. "S-Sojin just wants to be free!" He said as he picked up N and carried him to the room.

Blushing, N pretended to punch Leo. "L-Let go of me pabo!" N said while laughing. Feeling Leo's strong hands put him down on the bed, N's face flushed a darker red. Even though Leo was fully clothed, N couldn't shake off that fact that his guest was quite attractive. Shaking his head N got up and looked at his fish, she was perfectly fine. "What do you mean? Sojin fish is ok."

Sighing Leo shook his head and wiped the tears from his face. "No, she's not ok! She told me that she's been trapped in here for nine years! That's messed up!" Grabbing Leo's hand, N intertwined his hand with Leo's. "I would let her be free but... She's all I've got. She's my family..." N's expression had now changed to a sad one.

All his life when no one was around, him and his fish would talk. Well he'd talk to her. She was a gift from his father right after his mother had passed. Even if it was cruel to keep the fish in a small bowl, it made him happy that he had someone to vent to. After all these years, after his father died and when he started selling himself, that fish had always helped him.

Grabbing onto Leo's shirt, N fell to his knees and began crying. Before Leo could do anything Hongbin came in, a stern look on his face. "Hakyeon?! Are you ok?" Hongbin picked up his friend and sat him down on his bed. N stayed quiet for a while until he hugged Hongbin, "I'm fine, thank you."

"So, what were you telling me?" N asked while rubbing his eyes. "Jongin wants to talk to you again... He also wants to talk to your new guest." Hongbin's eyes went from N to Leo. Sighing N crossed his arms. "Why does he want to meet Leo?" Converting his eyes back on N, Hongbin shrugged. "I don't know, I guess Wonshik told him that he's living here."

Getting Leo and himself ready N was ready in less than thirty minutes. N wore a pastel pink dress with white flats and his wig straightened. Leo wore Wonshik's black skinny jeans and a black hoodie with the name "Lee Taemin" in white on the back. He also wore N's black Converse, which were a little tight but it was better to wear them than walk barefoot.

Hongbin chuckled a little, "Black doesn't suit you, Leo." Turning red Leo looked down to see that he was wearing to much black. "Well I think he look sexy." N said while rubbing Leo's left arm. Hongbin's face changed from glad to upset, "Well let's get going, after all he is a busy man."

{A/N} Hello people!!! 

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy with my pets, plus I got a puppy so i have to take care of her (~0w0)~ back to the topic so i hope you have enjoyed my lack of interest chapters, but i promise i will make them better.

O and do any of you have a Kpop Amino account?? if so look me up m8, I'm Namjoon's bootay (u/n) cx I'm shamelessly promoting myself cx okokok well I'll be continuing Ch. 12!!! 

Just saying.... there will be drama between Jongin and Leo!!!!  

Until next time

-Author Merf