there's no "i" in team

You sat in the backseat of Steve's car, while Steve and Robin were in the front together. The awkward silence in the car was louder than the music quietly playing on Steve's radio, but you and Robin were still trying to make small talk. 

"Look, im sorry if I dragged you into this, I know Steve was your ride home, but I wanted to go to this party and-"

Robin turned her head to look at you and chuckled "No no it's fine, yeah I wanted to go home and," she lowered her voice, "break into a million pieces... but I've never really been to a jock party. So fun!" She said sarcastically.  Robin must've expected you to laugh, because when you went silent and started fidgeting your fingers, she apologized.

"Hey, Y/N I'm sorry, I just thought you'd find it funny, since allll those jocks are such players and so full of themselves and-" Robins "apology" was interrupted by an elbow to the side of her stomach by Steve.

Robin groaned and glared at Steve. "What the hell was that for?"

"My boyfriends one of those jerky players..." you glumly said in a sing-song tone.

Robins eyes opened and Steve gave her a face that basically said "obviously". Robin turned back around and apologized again. "Y/N, I'm so sorry I didn't know! Not all of them are jerks."

"No, Robin it's okay, he is kinda jerky. Uses me sometimes, but I think he might've just been... stressed. Y'know, the championship game was coming up, so he's probably relieved it's over now."

Robin chimed back in. "Doesn't sound like a good boyfriend to me. If he was busy or pissed about something, he should've told you." And just like that, the car was silent again.

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt your pity party, but we're here." Steve said as he pulled up to Jason's house. Jason was lucky that his parents were out of town, because if they'd seen how many cars flooded their driveway and streets, they'd probably explode. 

You opened the car door to exit and Steve and Robin did the same. You took a deep breath, "Let's go, ladies"