Deadly Kisses (part 2)

Despair flew over you as you looked at Chance. You couldn't hold it in anymore. As you stood up to complete your dare, tears streamed down your face. It seemed like they would never end. Your throat tightened and it seemed hard to breathe. You walked in an irked way, a pissed expression glued to your face. Tears continued to roll down your cheeks, drenching your uniform. 

People started to follow you, intrigued on what would happen. Robin watched as you passed the staircase with a flock of people accompanying you. 

"Hey, hey Y/N are you alright?" She stood up and followed the others as you pushed people out of your way to get to the kitchen. You wouldn't stop for anyone, not even Chance as you heard his voice in the crowd.

"Babe, babe! It was just a joke, don't get so pissed!"

Block him out. Block him out! 

Your brain continued to scream as you made your way towards Steve, who was talking to a group of girls. But as you stormed towards him with red, puffy eyes and tears still flowing like a river, he stopped and looked at you.

"Woah, Y/N are you okay?" 

You ran your hands through his hair and held the back of his head. "Please," you whispered in a shaken voice, "just go with it" 

And without hesitation, you pulled him into a kiss, and he kissed back, resting his arms around your waist. People gasped and started cheering, and Chance pushed his way through the crowd. You could feel the eyes of others burning in your direction, but you needed to show Chance that you weren't going to deal with his bullshit anymore. 

When you and Steve pulled away, tears still burned your eyes. Your face was red-hot and wet. You wiped your face with your hands and turned to face the crowd. You glared at Chance, who looked like he was going to explode, but as your glance shifted, you saw Robin. She was looking down, her arms over her chest. 

This should've been with her.

You grabbed Steve's hand, then walked over to Robin and took hers. 

You felt the tears fill your eyes again. "Bathroom, right now...please"

————————————————————-

ty guys so much for 300 reads :)

it's crazy!