Deadly Kisses (part 1)

You tried to "enjoy the party", but it wasn't anything you expected. You knew there'd be alcohol, and romance, and bad decisions made, but you'd never do those things... right?

Wrong

You drank, you stayed with Chance, you did some things you'd regret. You left Robin, by herself, sitting on the stairs, forced to watch everyone have a good time. 

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Michelle walked into the living room, where you, the basketball team, and some cheerleaders were lingering. Everyone agreed and started playing. A few turns later. It was Michelle's turn. You recognized the look in her eyes, she had a plan.

"Chance, truth or dare." He picked dare, and Michelle looked at your boyfriend, then you, and smiled. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person here" Michelle kept smiling at you, but it started to fade. Chance looked at you, then another cheerleader, put his hands around her face, and kissed her

This was the last straw. You felt tears fill you eyes as you realized this wasn't just the dare, it was more than a kiss he was forced to do, it was something he wanted. A way to get away from you. Your vision became blurred, but you never let the tears fall. Everyone stared at you as they finally pulled away. No one said a word. Chance and the cheerleader just smirked at each other. 

Your voice was raspy and shaky as you spoke, "Can I have the same dare...?" Chance looked at you and smiled.

"Go ahead." He waited for his kiss, which never came.

_________________________________________________________

Another kinda short chapter, but a juicy oneeee!!! Sorry this took a bit to come out, I wasn't sure how to start it, but feel free to take guesses on who you kiss in the next part ;)