Vol. 2 Chapter 6: Brewing Catastrophe

Oriental Laffan is an 8-story brick building with 42 rooms, 5 restaurants, 2 recreation areas, and 12 large special-use rooms. It is a rented by me and the boarding house for my slaves and other androids.

While it's not exactly a luxurious building from my point of view, it's still one of the better buildings being leased here in Olandia, or so they say.

"Hmm? This building is not that bad, can we fully purchase it Serene?." (Liam)

Should I proceed with purchasing this building because it doesn't look bad and it has sentimental value as one of my first footholds in this world, I guess?

"I'll talk to the middleman if we can buy this establishment." (Serene)

"Good." (Liam)

I smiled while looking at the building. The carriage finally entered the gates and stopped in front of the main door.

"I'll manage some things on the other side, Young Master. Rose is on the way... (Serene)

"I'm alright on my own." (Liam)

"Okay." (Serene)

Then Serene bows courteously and walks away.

Now then, what the heck should I do next here? pranking some people or go play dumb and see if they can identify me as their master, then reward anyone who can see through my pranks?

While thinking those stupid things, I walked around the place. I didn't use my Advance Geographical Tracking, Mapping, and Scanning System (AGTMASS), a Global Positioning System like function of mine. I traversed the place while checking on the people around me. I encountered some slaves of mine, but they only bow to me and don't seem to remember who ,I, introduced myself to yesterday. So sad, it looks like I'm easily forgotten here. Whatever, where the heck is the dining room here either way? I aimlessly walked around the place before I eventually arrived at the dinner room and noticed something in front of it, but... 

"Hmm? The hell?." (Liam)

I didn't internally speak it because it was too shocking to me. What the hell is this? I saw something deplorable:

Liam Iserlohn's Collectibles and Museum room [Closed/Under construction].

When do I become a symbol of worship here? I didn't remember founding an occult in another world, and it's still under construction? I think there's only one entity could answer this.

<<Serene, what is the meaning of this? Liam's Collectibles and Museum Room?>>

<<One of the methods under investigation for use as brainwashing tools to induce worship and natural loyalty to you without the use of force or drugs, Administrator>>

<<Okay, stop it>>

You're going to kill me socially if you do that, so there's no way I'll let you found an occult centered on me.

<<Affirmative Administrator>>

I sighed unconsciously. The newly installed sighed function is rather useful for this block of machinery at the times I feel exasperated like this.

I resumed going in and out of this place before something unexpected happened. A slave of mine apparently bumped into me and spilled the coffee on my clothes, which she was carrying.

"I'm sorry!."

Then she immediately begged for forgiveness.

"It's alright." (Liam)

I immediately deny her as I grab some napkins to wipe and dry my clothes. This kinda expensive brand, it might a bad idea to use napkins in cleaning it.