GAME OF THE DEVIL

WARNING

This series contains trigger warnings, sensitive content, mature themes and strong languages that might be upsetting for some readers. Please don't romanticize the idea of evil deeds. Reader discretion is advised.

I want to clarify that I do not support any criminal acts in real life. What you are about to read are all fictitious and have no intention of targeting any individual or group.

This story is not for close-minded people. As you continue forward in reading this, I require you to have a broad perspective of what you're about to read and a strong mentality. Thank you.

What to expect: NO ROMANCE. This story is all about Mafias and everything that comes with it without the romance.

GAME OF THE DEVIL

𝙽 𝙰 𝙾 𝙸 𝚂   " 𝙽 𝙾 𝙰 𝙷 "   𝙸 𝚅 𝙰 𝙽 𝙾 𝚅_

Second installment of The Phoenix Mafia Series.
A Tagalog-English series by Soulsonata
Genre: Mystery | Thriller | Action | Fantasy | Science Fiction

*Each book contains spoilers for other books within the series.*

Date Started:
August 16, 2022

Date Ended:
TBA

Grammatical and typographical errors ahead! I'll do my best to revise it though. Votes and feedbacks are highly appreciated!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.