CHAPTER 12

COSFORD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

AUGUST 30, 20XX

7:14 AM

Noah leaving Cosford, Leginia in the country of Eimmery where he met up with Venus...

"I don't really like the strawberry flavored lollipop," Noah said while a strawberry flavored lollipop nestled in his mouth as they walked through the lobby of the airport.

He took the candy from his mouth using its stick and popped his lips, staring at its wet, red color before diverting his attention to one of his bodyguards walking with him.

"But why do people still do things even if they don't want to?" Noah slightly tilted his head to the side. The face of the bodyguard remained blank and faced straight ahead, "Like y'know, why do people still remain in relationships even if they don't love the other person?"

A drop of sweat trailed down from the side of the bodyguard's face.

"Hehe," he grinned before placing the lollipop back in his mouth at ibinalik na ang tingin sa harap.

He lied. He actually likes the strawberry flavored lollipop... and he may have done a little digging in some of his bodyguards' personal life, just because he had nothing to do on their way from the hotel to the airport.

The sunlight poured from the large and wide glass paned walls of the airport, illuminating his figure as he walked. People stole glances or even fully stopped to check him out not just because of curiousity of who he is and why he's surrounded with bodyguards, but also because of his ethereal physical features that would make anybody weep of how handsome and beautiful he is.

Cosford, Leginia is home to many famous celebrities, actors and artists so locals in the city are not really surprised seeing well-known people everywhere they look, most especially ones who walk with bodyguards. But the man walking with his bodyguards in the airport today is unknown to them which is baffling because a person of his looks could not be not well-known. And the way he brings himself exudes a different kind of aura and power that can make one's skin feel cold.

Even with the chilling air surrounding him, the warm rays from the sun gave him an enchanting glow that can put someone in a state of trance like when they hear a siren's song luring them in to the depths without them even realizing it.

But a fool be damned if they were fooled by the damned.

Kalalagpas lang nila sa security gate para sa private flight nang may narinig si Noah na nagkakandagulo sa kalapit na gate para sa commercial flight.

He took a few steps back, prompting for his guards to stop and follow him, at sinilip kung anong pinagkakaguluhan.

"I don't want you to check my bag! This is against my privacy rights!"

Pagtingin ng mga bodyguards sa gitna nila kung saan dapat si Noah ay nawala na ito na parang bula. He stealthily sneaked among the bystanders and peeked at what was happening beyond the security gates. Even though the line kept moving, everyone would glance at the hysterical woman who was stopped by the security aside to check her baggage. Tantiya niya'y nasa mga apatnapu ang edad nito but even at still a considerable young age, the visible deep wrinkles on her forehead and eyes made it clear of the kind of experiences she faced in her life.

Noah's lips formed into an 'o' when more security personnels came to check in on the situation. With the way the woman was acting, it implied that there's something suspicious kept in her suitcase.

'Definitely an amateur pusher of an illegal item,' komento ni Noah sa isip niya.

Once the security opened her suitcase and checked through her items of clothes, personal hygienes and other basic necessities, the police did find small plastic packets of a powdery white substance.