CHAPTER 24

Naois stuck his tongue out as he gazed upon the statue-like figures of his siblings in front of him with a bored expression. Muli na ring nakabukas ang ilaw, but the gigantic image of his face with red eyes remained behind him.

Ekaterina and Isabella stood in frozen shock as they stared at the huge image of his face on the wall behind him while Matias has his head lowered down like a man in despair, his hands grabbing his own hair, seeming to go insane.

Habang naghihintay ay napagdesisyunan ni Naois na ayusin ang anyo at tayo nila para mas magmukha pang masining at kamangha-mangha ang tindig nila na parang mga tunay na rebultong inililok ng pinakatalentadong iskultor--wherein Naois would be that talented sculptor.

He giggled at the thought. He likes that idea.

He pulled Ekaterina more to the front on his left who just followed him like a mindless doll that she is right now. He observed her for a while.

Using the mechanical waves vibrating from the silver grids on the floor, he controlled her already affected brain function to make the muscles in her body move and stay in a specific position he wanted her to do. In other words, he used the silver grids to control her body in any way he wants.

He placed her right arm across her stomach, making her bow her head, her torso slightly leaning forward then putting her left arm behind her back--like a royal prince doing a bow. But when you peek under to see her face covered with her hair resembling a curtain, you'd see an expression of fear and horror.

Interpret it however you want.

"Next~" natutuwang ani Naois before walking closer to Isabella.

But one closer look at her ay napailing na lamang ang lalaki.

"You won't do," he decided, "You're not the real Isabella."

Right, he must have the real sibling or else it won't feel right.

So he pulled her body to a wall. He pushed a slightly slanted area on the wall that sank then beside it, a dark entryway slid open leading to a secret passageway. Itinulak niya lang ang katawan nito papasok sa loob bago muling nagsara ang dingding. Sinunod niyang tanggalin yung machine gun na nakakalat lang sa sahig. Nang matapos ay pinagpagan niya ang mga kamay at ipinatong ang mga ito sa kaniyang baywang.

There we go. He just got rid of her. Easy-peasy.

When he walked back, only Matias was left. Sa paningin niya ay ayos na rin naman ang posing ni Matias. He just adjusted his position on where to stand which was on his right and further behind Ekaterina.

Matapos niyang ayusin ang puwesto nito'y sinuklay niya ang buhok ni Matias gamit ang sariling mga daliri pataas para makita ang kaniyang mga matang kasingkulay ng langit pag papalubog na ang araw. His irises are dilated, full of fear and horror.

Inalala niya ang mga pinaranas niya kay Matias bago ito nakarating sa kung saan sila ngayon.

"I made you hear and see things that aren't real and made time more faster in your own perspective even though your movements became much more slower in reality while you were on your way here," he noted, "Aaand I also successfully made you see my memories in your mind and remember your own. Aaand made you lose your sanity," which is a success!

He took a piece of folded and crumpled bond paper and ballpen from inside the pockets of his leather jacket and sat on the floor, ignoring the scattered mirror shards. He placed the paper on the floor and there, he started writing his experiments, activities and findings for today.

As per Kalea's request as the head of the MYTHXS program under the Phoenix Mafia's Science and Technology Unit, she asked him to record all the events that unfold while he's using the device that can control someone else's mind that she lent him kasi lubos itong makatutulong sa on-going research niya patungkol dito at possible modifications and improvements, sa utos na rin ni Zain.