CHAPTER 35

"It was many and many a year ago,

In a kingdom by the sea,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

By the name of Annabel Lee;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

Than to love and be loved by me."

"So..."

"..."

"This mysterious woman you're telling me about that has been stalking you..."

"..."

"Is she real or not?"

Beads of sweat trailed down the side of her face, on her neck, body, arms and other parts, "S-she's real..." hirap na tugon niya.

The tips of his fingers traced her neck down to the skin in between her chest, crossing the borders of her skin to the white sando shirt she's wearing, feeling her heart beating rapidly.

"Is she the only reason why you asked for my help?"

"Y-yes..."

He grinned, now both of his hands holding each side of her waist. He grabbed it wholly, "You know... I tend to lie a lot. Like for instance..."

She lost her breath when he suddenly pulled her arm to make her sit down on the floor with him, the small puddle of Thalia's blood just right beside them. Isinandal ni Naois ang likod sa gilid ng kama't ipinuwesto ang babae sa kaniyang mga bisig na tila hinehele ito.

Dahil rito'y nagkadikit ang mga katawan nilang dalawa.

Bumigat ang talukap ng mga mata ni Naois habang pinagmamasdan ang naghihirap na babaeng nanliliit ang mga mata't nakatingin sa kaniya.

Mabigat ang pakiramdam nito. Sa sobrang bigat ay hindi niya magawang makakilos at maiangat ang sariling mga kamay. Pero nararamdaman niya ang isip niya lang ang tanging magaan--na tila may isang malamig at preskong hangin ang pumapasok sa ilong niya't sinasakop ang kaniyang isipan na iniaangat siya sa kalangitan.

Hindi niya alam kung anong klase ng droga ang pinainom nito sa kaniya. Pero sigurado siyang kung mahina lang ang mentalidad niya'y hindi niya makakayanang pilitin ang sarili na magkamalay at magpokus sa lalaki.

Ayaw niyang mawala sa huwisyo dahil hindi niya alam kung anong binabalak ni Naois na gawin sa kaniya.

Dagdag pa ang katotohanang umiinit ang katawan niya.

He must have made her drink some kind of aphrodisiac, just like what he did to Thalia.

Ipinagdiin niya ang kaniyang mga ngipin.

This fucking bastard.

"Don't worry, I won't touch you," he gave her a smug smirk, as if he could read her mind, "Or else the others would be very mad at me."

'Damn bastard. I don't trust you one bit. And who are the 'others' he's talking about?'

"Anyways, did you know my siblings think that my father, Konstantin is dead?"

Her body shivered at the mention of that name, making Naois chuckle.

"My siblings most likely believe I was the one responsible for his death even though I told them otherwise, just like most of theirs," he lowered his voice, "But the truth is, he didn't die, nor am I sure if he's still alive."