CHAPTER 31

There's this famous Voronian folktale about two devils tricking and tempting a lovely and beautiful woman.

Lo and behold, The Dýo Diavólous.

She was a beauty who had it all. Love, attention and money. What more could she ask for?

A man, she saw by the lake on one fateful evening as she strolled on the borders of her mansion.

He was the most beautiful man she has ever seen in her entire life.

She later found out it was the son of one of their workers. Wanting to be with him, she asked her father. But the man's lowly origins made him refuse in an instant, breaking her daughter's heart in an instant.

By chance, another devilishly handsome young man heard about the tragic story between the two lovers who can't be together because of their difference in social status and came to offer a proposition to the young woman he knew she wouldn't be able to turn down.

When the two met, he offered to change the man's origins through dark and evil magic so they can be together while in turn, he takes her soul when the time comes.

But instead of accepting the man's offer, the woman fell in love with him.

Seeing how her attention and affection turned to him, he was curious as to know why the woman was like so--why was she so fickle and hopeless?

It turns out she was under a love curse by the beautiful man she met by the lake, who turns out be a devil as well that wanted to trick her.

And the handsome man who came to help her was a much more powerful devil that easily dispelled the love curse upon the woman merely with his presence.

Back to her real self this time, she genuinely fell in love with the devil and wouldn't let him go.

She became obsessed to the point she willingly sold her soul just to be with him.

"Naois..."

His lips savouring the sweet and wet poison of a stranger stopped. After he moved his face away from the other, his right middle and index fingers reached for the corner of the nameless woman's lips, putting it inside her mouth where he toyed with her tongue that sent pleasures to her lower abdomen. His right arm is placed around the nameless woman's neck for a more comfortable position for the two of them.

He finally diverted his attention to the person who called for his name. There, he met those familiar eyes red as the wine they're drinking right now.

"Oh, it's you," his drowsy, electric blue eyes sparkled, "Forgot your name though."

"T-Thalia," she stuttered but the loud and banging music only overpowered her voice, "My name is Thalia."

"I'm sorry, what!?" malakas na tawa nito, "I can't hear you!"

Thalia glanced at the woman who seems to be enjoying him playing with her tongue as she quietly moaned, saliva drooping down the side of her lips before forcing herself to look back at him, "I-I said my name is Thalia!"

"Oh, Tanya!?" lasing na balik nito, "What's up, Tanya!?"

"Can I talk to you!?"

"Hmm?" his eyebrow raised while a grin remained on his lips, "About what?"

"A-about..." she gulped, "About what happened..."

Naois' gaze moved to the other woman on his left, his free hand caressing her thigh, in which she seems to be taking pleasure in his fiery touch.