Her name is Annabelle

Adam's: POV

I was walking around in town and found a second-hand store. The bell rang when I walked in. A woman smiled warmly at me. I wanted to find something to Emily to cheer her up.

I know she loves to collect vintage dolls. I found a beautiful doll. She was wearing a long dress with a red ribbon around her waist. Her hair was braided. Emily will love her. I took the doll and went to pay.

"Her name is Annabelle." said the woman. "It's a beautiful name." I replied. "I hope your daughter take good care of her. Nasty things have happened to Annabelle's previous owners." warned Agatha. "Emily will take very good care of her, I promise." I said. "That's good to hear." she replied.

***

Emily's POV

I was sitting on my bed and watched Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. My favorite movie. It knocked on the door and dad came in.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked

"Can I talk to you?" he asked. "Sure." I said and paused it. He sat down next to me on the bed and he gave me a box. "Open it." he replied. I opened the lid and saw a beautiful doll. I picked her up, she was wonderful.

"Her name is Annabelle." said dad. "I love her name." I replied. "Promise me you take care of her." he said. "I will." I replied. "How was school?" asked Adam. "Okay, I guess. No bullying yet." I said. "That's good to hear." he replied. I stroked her hair and sighed.

"Dad, do you think I'm weird?" I asked. "You're not weird sweetie. You are a special and sweet girl." he said. "I can't do anything right, I just hurt people." I sobbed. "You and Miracle are the best daughters I could ever ask for. I would take a bullet for you." said dad. "I don't what I'd do without you, you're my hero." I replied. "I'll always be here for you." said Adam.

I love their bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~