I'm not a sweet boy anymore

Adam's: POV

Several dead bodies have been found at a popular nightclub late last night. The bodies were missing heads and blood. The police suspect that a mad serial killer is on the loose.

I read the newspaper and smirked. I was still at the bar and I drank when the door opened. I saw my mom. She had a worried look on her face.

"Adam

"Adam." called Lorraine. "Hi mom." I said. "You seems to have fun." she replied and looked at the dead bodies. "I was bored." I said.

"Have you read this?" she asked and showed me the article. "Of course you put the blame on me." I said and played hurt. "I don't blame you at all." replied Lorraine. I went up to her and stroked her cheek. "Please come back Adam." begged mom. "I'm not a sweet boy anymore." I said. "Don't make the wrong choice." replied Lorraine and left. I swore silently and throw down the bottle to the floor. I set fire on the nightclub and went out with a smirk on my face.

***

Adam's: POV

I was on my way to another bar, but I felt watched. I stopped the car and walked out.

"Hello?" I called. Out of the shadows came a man. I took a step back. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Lorenzo, I've heard so much about you." he said. "It was nice to meet you." I replied. "You made a stupid choice." he said. He stabbed me and I fell to the ground.

I woke up an hour later and looked confused around. "Where am I?" I asked. "My hands were tied up in silver chains. The pain was horrible. "You are in my basement." said Enzo.

"You." I replied coldly. "I'm Oliver's new boyfriend and I'm a demon slayer." he said with a smirk on his face. "I should have understood it." I replied. "I understand you have a weakness for cross." said Enzo and burned me. He tortured me until I passed out.

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~