Christmas

Adam's: POV

"Daddy, papa, wake up, it's Christmas." said Minnie and Miracle. They jumped up and down on our bed. "Merry Christmas girls." I replied with a happy smile. "Merry Christmas." said Jack. "Let's go downstairs and open presents." replied Minnie.

We walked to the living room and under tree the Christmas presents awaited. Minnie and Miracle sat down on the couch and waited. I gave them their presents and they smiled again. "Thank you so much, I love her." said Miracle and showed up her doll. "I'm glad you like it." I replied. "She look just like me." she said. Minnie opened his present and smiled. "Thank you so much." she replied and showed us her Harry Potter book

" she replied and showed us her Harry Potter book

(Miracle's doll)

"Oh look, it's snowing." said Esme. We went out and built a snowman and our children danced around in the snow. We had snowball war and we laughed of joy.

***

***

Later in the day we ate a good dinner and then watched at a Disney movie. Miracle and Annabelle fell asleep and we carried them to their room. Miracle held her doll close to her.

Me and Jack walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "It was a beautiful Christmas Eve today." he said. "I agree." I replied.

***

Emily's: POV

I arrived to the house and looked through the window. I saw my sisters in the living room. They were watching a movie. I miss them so much. Dad and Jack came into the room. A tear was rolling down my cheek. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You know the rules." said Elizabeth. "Yes." I replied. "You can't visit them or they'll die. They must think you're gone." she said. "But I miss them so much, I haven't seen my family in a month." I replied. "I'm sorry Emily, but rules are rules." said Elizabeth. I sighed sadly. She lead me away from the house.

I feel for Emily so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~