Evil Adam

Adam's: POV

A car parked outside my house. Emily's babysitter got out of the car. Poor girl, she doesn't know what's waiting for her.

"This is my daughter Emily." I said. "My name is Clara. I think we'll come along well." she replied. "We'll have so much fun." said Emily with a smirk on her face. I said goodbye to them, before I drove off to a night club. I walked in. I snapped my fingers and the doors were locked. The people looked in horror at me and I smirked evilly.

(Evil Adam)

(Evil Adam)

A smirk apperaed on my face. I licked my lips hungrily. I grapped a man and ripped out his heart. I took a bite and enjoyed the taste of fresh human flesh. The nightclub were turning into a blood bath. The floor was covered with dead and headless bodies. It was just like a horror movie. I love being a evil demon. Blod was dripping from my fingers. I licked my fingers and smirked.

***

***

I came home after midnight and it was quiet throughout the house. My children was already asleep. I walked to the bathroom and lit the lamp. I washed away the blood off my face and hands. I passed the bathtube and saw Clara.

Her throat and chest were cut open. She was sitting in a pool of her own blood. I went into my children's room. Emily were sleeping. I placed a kiss on her forehead. I also wiped away some blood from her mouth.

"She's so adorable." whispered Tiffany. "Yes she is." I said with a smile on my face. "We'll let her sleep." she replied. We walked out of her room and closed the door.

I'm weak for evil Adam💜 He's so handsome but also dangerous.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~