It's finally over

Alex's: POV

I was in the house cleaning up the broken guitar that Minnie had broken. I was really angry because the guitar was a gift from me to Tiffany. I yelled at Minnie for breaking my wife's stuff. She didn't care at all. 

"Stop breaking my wife's stuff." I said angrily. "I didn't do it." she replied. "Stop lying." I yelled. "Stop yelling at me." said Minnie. "Yes you did you little brat, stay the hell out of my house." I screamed and my eyes were flashing dangerously. She ran scared out from the room.

***

Emily's: POV

I was on my way home, when I met Minnie. I wish she could leave me alone. I've had enough of her. It's her fault that my family almost died.

"Hey Emily." she said. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I want to show you something." she said. "Okay." I replied. We went into the forest and came to a frozen pond.  But most of the ice had melted. Minnie pushed me and I fell into the freezing water. I screamed outta pain. It felt like a thousand knives were stabbing me.

"It hurts." I said. "Don't be a coward now." replied Minnie. "I can't handle it anymore, it-it's so c-cold." I said. "Who's laughing now?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I reached out my hand. "Please, help me." I said.

"Fine." she muttred. Minnie took my hand and started pulling me up. But I pulled her down and held her head under the water. She stopped moving and her body sank to the bottom. It's finally over. Jack put his hand on my shoulder and I smiled. "We can live in peace now." he said.

Emily killed Minnie

Emily killed Minnie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~