Thank you

Tiffany's: POV

I arrived to the asylum and a uncomfortable feeling filled my body. I could only imagine all the horrible things. I opened the door and walked in. I lit my flashlight and my heart was pounding with fear. I look brave, but mental hospital scares me. I hope I find her.

Suddleny I heard voices and I hid in a corner. I held my breath while they passed me. When the coast was clear, I went upstairs. I found a empty corridor with many doors. I let out a sigh of relief when I found one with Emily's name. I turned the handle, but it was locked.

"Emily, can you hear me?" I asked. "Who's there?" she asked. "It's me, Tiffany." I said. "You have get out of here." she replied. "I'm not going anywhere without you." I said. "Please Tiff." replied Emily. I used my powers and broke up the locket. I helped Emily out and we hurried out of the building.

***

Adam's: POV

I had just returned back home from work. I saw a taxi outside my house and two people stepped out.

I saw a girl with dark hair and she was pretty skinny

I saw a girl with dark hair and she was pretty skinny. Then I realized who it was and a smile spred on my face. I ran up to Emily and hugged her. Miracle couldn't stop crying when she saw her sister. Emily hugged her.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I said. "Tiffany saved me." she replied. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." she replied. I hugged my daugther and she smiled. "I'm together with Jack and you'll get a little sister." I said happily. "I'm so happy for you." replied Emily.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so glad Tiffany saved Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~