My daughter is not crazy

Adam's: POV

"Emily choked me." said Caroline. "She pushed me." replied Emily. Oliver was with us and he was upset. Jack and I knew we had to play along. But he didn't liked it.

"Mr. Warren, I hope you undrestand that this behavior is unacceptable." said Jack. "My daughter has been through a hell and it has affected her hard. My daughter is not crazy." I replied. "That's why she should be in a mental hospital." said Caroline. "Enough." replied her dad. "I didn't mean to hurt you." replied Emily.

"You could've killed me." she shouted. "I think we're done here." I said and stood up. "If this happened again, she'll be expelled from school." replied Jack. "Then you'll regret it." I said and went out with Emily.

***

Oliver's: POV

"I've had enough of you and your behavior. You give me no choice." I said. "Please papa, anything but that." replied Emily and she had tears in her eyes. "They will help you." I said. "Don't..." she started, but I cut her off. "It's for your own good." I said. Emily went to her room and packed her things. Then we went out to the car and drove off.

***

***

Adam's: POV

I was leaning over the toilet and threw up. Jack stroked my back and held off my hair. I washed my face with cold water and I was breathing heavily. I sat against the wall and tried to breathe normally.

"Are you okay?" asked Jack worried. "Oliver sent Emily to a mental hospital and I'm pregnant again." I said. "I'm so sorry." he replied. "I'm scared Jack." I said. "I'll help you with everything. I'll also help Emily escape from that awful place." he replied. "Thank you so much." I said. "No problem." replied Jack with a smile on his face. We had our first kiss and it was wonderful.

Jack cares about Adam and his family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~