Silent hill

Adam's: POV

"This doesn't feel right." I said. "The whole ground is covered with ash." replied Jack. "I want to go home." I said and he saw the fear in my blue eyes. "I'll protect you, I don't let anybody hurt you." replied Jack calmly and kissed me. I nodded my head and he held my hand in his.

We arrived to the town and all houses screamed out their emptiness. We passed a abandoned school and I shuddered. Child laughter echoed in the air and we froze.

"Minnie, where are you?" called Jack. "We have to go in there." I said and pointed at the school. "Okay." he replied and the door squeaked uncomfortably when we went in. I lit my flashlight and gasped when a rat ran past me.

"Minnie." I called. "Daddy." said a little girl. We followed her voice and found her inside a office. "Oh honey." I replied and hugged her. "We thought we'd never see you." said Jack and kissed the top of her head. "You're ice cold." I replied and Jack put his jacket around her.

" I replied and Jack put his jacket around her

(Minnie)

"I want home, this place scares me." sobbed Minnie. "We are going back now." I said. We walked back to the car and drove off.

***

I made up a fire when we got home. Minnie drank her hot chocolate and smiled. "You are safe now." I said. "I've missed you and papa so much." she replied. "We have missed you as well." I said. "Your sisters will be so happy to see you again." I replied. "Really?" asked Minnie and I nodded.

"Can I meet grandma and grandpa tomorrow?" she asked hopefully

"Can I meet grandma and grandpa tomorrow?" she asked hopefully. "Of course you can." I said. "Thank you so much dad." replied Minnie happily and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said.

***

Tiffany's: POV

"I made this doll to you." said Emily and gave me a Adam doll. "Thank you so much sweetie." I replied. "I knew you'd be happy." she said.

(Adam doll)

(Adam doll)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Minnie is returned with her family.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~