There's someone who wants to hurt us

Oliver's: POV

"Are you awake? I asked. "Yes." mumbled Adam sleepily. I laughed softly and kissed his neck. "What about the kids?" he asked. They're asleep." I said and took off my shirt.

Adam did the same and I kissed his lips. I kissed his chest and he moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed him more roughly. "Ow." he said. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "Something stabbed me." said Adam. I noticed smoke coming into the room. He screamed outta pain.

Blood were running down his arm and the sheet was red of blood. I put on my clothes and helped him to the bathroom. I washed his wounds and put on a bandage. Adam was breathing heavily.

"It's over." I said calmly. "There's someone who wants to hurt us." replied Adam. I looked confused at him. "We'd never have moved here." I said. "You know why we couldn't stay in New York." replied Adam. "Emily needs to control her powers." I said. "I need some air." he replied and walked out. I sighed tired.

***

Lorraine's: POV

Ed and I went to Adam's house to inspect the house. I noticed it was some tense between Adam and Oliver. I went upstairs and found Annabelle in Emily's room. A little girl showed up.

"Hello dear." I said. "Hello." she replied. "I'm Lorraine Warren, what's your name?" I asked softly. "My name is Esmeralda Evans." she said. "It's a beautiful name." I replied. "My father's husband killed me." said Esme. "I'm so sorry to hear that." I replied. "When did it happened?" asked Ed. "October 31th 1931." said Esme. "Don't worry honey, we'll help you find peace." I replied. "You're kind." she said and I smiled. "Thank you." I replied.

I love Lorraine so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~