It's for her own good

Adam's: POV

"A baby monitor?" I asked. "It's for her own good." said Jack. "It's probably best, after all that has happened." I said. "It's Halloween tomorrow and Emily's 14th birthday." he replied. "My girl grow up too fast." I said. "She'll always be your baby girl." replied Jack.

Emily came into her room with a happy smile on her face. "What do you want to do on your birthday?" I asked. "Visit an amusement park." she said. "Of course we can do that." I replied and she smiled. "Yay." said Miracle happily. I looked at my daughters and a smile appeared on my face. I'd everything to keep them safe. I don't want to lose them again.

***

It was late at night, but I couldn't sleep. I checked the baby monitor. Both Emily and Miracle was sleeping in their beds. It calmed me down a bit.

"Adam, it's past midnight

"Adam, it's past midnight." said Jack sleepy. "I'm worried about Emily's birthday." I replied. "Everything will go well, you don't need to worry." he said. "You're right , sorry I woke you up." I replied. "It's okay." said Jack and went back to sleep.

I dreamed horrible dreams that night. I was inside a haunted house. Someone had hung up two dead girls. Blood was dripping from them. My stomach turned inside out.

"Don't be afraid." said a little girl. "Who's there?" I asked scared. "I had to kill them, they were mean to me." she said. "Show yourself." I replied. A girl came out of the shadow.

Her dress was covered up in blood. Her hair was messy. "Come and play with me." she said. "Stay away from me." I replied. "Please daddy, I'm bored." she said. "Fine." I replied. "We'll have so much fun." replied Emily and smirked.

Something horrible is going to happen on Emily's birthday.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~