Hush little baby, don't say a word

Minnie's: POV

"Annabelle is so adorable." said Lorraine. "She really is." replied Adam. "Can I show grandma my drawings?" I asked. "You have to wait a bit, honey." said dad. "There are only a few." I replied.

"I would like to see your drawings later." said Lorraine softly. "It's all your fault." I shouted. Annabelle started to cry and dad gave me a strict glance. I went out to the garden and I was shaking of anger. I heard voices in my head and I felt the powers.

Out on the way, an elderly couple walked peacefully. I couldn't control myself and they died immediately when a car ran over them. I hid behind a bush until everything was over. But dad found out what had happened and scolded me.

"I was lying on my bed and cried. "Don't cry." said Enzo. "I hate my family." I said coldly.
"But you have me." he said. I hugged him and smiled. "Yes." I replied. Enzo was like a brother to me.

***

***

"Your parents doesn't love you. They only love their daughter, because she's normal and not weird. Poor little Minnie, you will always be in the shadow of your sister." the voice in my head.

I went to the nursery and Annabelle slept deeply in her crib. I picked her up and stroked her forehead. I went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water. I lay down her in the water. I smirked evilly. Then the door opened and dad came in. He picked up Annabelle in his arms and looked coldly at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" asked Adam. "She wouldn't stop crying." I said. "You tried to drown her." he replied coldly. "You can't stop me." I said and my eyes turned black.

Minnie is so evil

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~