Bad girls have more fun

Minnie's: POV

I walked into the classroom and I was ten minutes late. Everyone looked shocked at me, my perfect sister has never been late before. "You're ten mintues late." said Jason. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. He was stunned by my voice. "Don't use that tone." he said.

"Are you wearing your grandfather's clothes?" I asked laughing. "That's enough, detention."  he said. "Sorry, I've plans with my new best friend today." I replied and went to my seat. "You're so badass." said Jessie. "Thank you." I replied. "Let's skip school." she said. "Hell yeah." I said. "Sorry, we gotta go." I replied and walked out of the classroom.

***

We went to the mall and stole clothes and makeup. "We're so bad." I said with a smirk on my face. "If only your dad saw you now." replied Jessie laughing. Suddenly, the alarm began to howl loudly and a guard came against us. She took my hand and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now." I said. "Yeah." she replied. "It's so nice to be bad and don't take shit from people." I said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" she asked. "Hell yeah." I said. "I love the new Emily so much." replied Jessie.  "Me too." I said.

***

Tiffany's: POV

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked. "Yes." said Oliver and took away his hands. In my arms lay a doll version of Alex. Tears filled my eyes. "I made him." replied Oliver. "Thank you so much." I said and hugged him. "You're welcome Tiff." he replied. "I'm so glad you're my brother in law." I said. "Aww, you're so kind." replied Oliver.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Oliver is so kind

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~