Will you marry me

Adam's: POV

Jack held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Adam Warren." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Liz with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Jack. "You're having a girl." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied happily.

"Everything looks good, she's healthy and feel good." said Liz. "That's good." I replied. Jack was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daugther." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

We were in a park and Emily ride a carousel with Miracle. She laughed of joy and waved at us. Jack and I were sitting on a bench. I felt a kick and I smiled.

"Annabelle kicked me." I said. "Aww." replied Jack. Then I saw Esme walking up to us. Jack couldn't believe his eyes. She ran up to him and he hugged her.

"Daddy." sobbed Esme. I'm here honey, you're safe now." said Jack. "I'm sorry Adam for running away." she replied. "Don't worry about that." I said. "I know you're a good person." replied Esme. "Thank you." I said. Emily and Miracle were happy to see her too.

"Adam." said Jack and went down his knee. He opened a box with a dianond ring and happy tears filled my eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other. Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes, a million yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Jack.

Adam and Jack are getting married

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~