No one can hurt her now

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 14th 2013: Rosewood

"Emily." I called, but got no answer. "Where are you?" asked Oliver. "Please Emily, answer us." I said. I ran through the woods and called my daughter's name several times. I had a worried feeling in my body. After a while, I saw her standing at the edge of a cliff.

I laid her on the ground and she screamed in her sleep

I laid her on the ground and she screamed in her sleep. "She's breathing." I said and stroked her cheek. "You're okay." replied Oliver and wrapped a blanket around her. "Let's go home." I said. I picked up my daughter and we went back home.

***

I laid a mattress on the floor and laid down Emily. I made up a fire to keep her warm. Oliver looked worried at her.

"Emily hasn't been sleepwalking since she was three." I said. "I'm worried." replied Oliver. "Me too." I said. "I thought everything had calmed down." I replied. A doll came in and she was wearing a wedding dress. Oliver looked at me.

(Tiffany in her doll form)

"I know a way to protect her." she said. "How?" I asked. "Let me show you." she said. The doll opened a salt jar and made a circle around her. Then she mumbled a spell. "No one can hurt her now." she said. "Thank you." I replied.

***

Tiffany's: POV

"How did you do it? I mean you're a doll." said Adam confused. "Adam, it's me Tiffany. My soul is trapped inside this doll. It happened after I died." I replied. "Tiffany." he said. "Hey Addy." I replied and smiled. He picked up me and I hugged him. "Thank you for protecting Emily." said Adam. "You're welcome." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Tiffany is a beautiful doll

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~