You're forgiven

Adam's: POV

I drove back home and Oliver met me outside. I know he's mad at me. "I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But I know it doesn't solve anything. But you should know that I love you with all my heart and you are my whole world." I said. "You're forgiven." replied Oliver. He hugged me and I kissed his lips. I took off his necklace and threw it in the fire. He let out a scream when the darkness left his body. Oliver hugged me and I smiled.

"My badass demon slayer

"My badass demon slayer." I said. "My wonderful husband." he replied. I love you Oliver." I said. "I love you more Adam." he replied. I told him what had happened to Emily and tears filled his eyes.

***

We arrived to New York an hour later. I pulled up in front of our new house. I got out of the car and took a moving box. Oliver gently lifted a sleeping Annabelle in his arms. Miracle and Minnie followed us. I unlocked the door and walked in.

I dropped the boxes on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Oliver came in after a few minutes. Annabelle was sleeping peacefully in his arms. I'll protect her with my life. I placed a photo of Emily and Esme on a shelf. I wish they were here with us. He put his arm around me.

"I'll kill Elizabeth, she's the reason why Emily and Esme isn't here

"I'll kill Elizabeth, she's the reason why Emily and Esme isn't here." said Oliver. "Just be careful, I don't want to lose you." I replied. "I promise my moon." he said. "My sunshine." I replied and kissed him. Oliver smiled softly.

Adam and Oliver are back together

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~