I'll help you become human again

Max's: POV

Vanessa and I passed a beautiful house. Nessie couldn't take her eyes off it.

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

"I wonder who lives here." she said. Emily went up to us and she was holding her little sister in her arms. "Hey Max." said Emily. "Hi Emily." I replied and gave her a hug. "I'm Vanessa, her big sister." she said. "Nice to meet you, this is my little sister Miracle." replied Emily.

"She's such a cutie." I said and she giggled. "Do you live here?" asked Nessie and she nodded her head. "Come in." said Emily and we walked in. A man and a woman came out of the house.

"Grandma and grandpa, this is my best friends Max and Vanessa." said Emily. "It's so nice to meet you." replied Lorraine. "I'm a huge fan. I've read all your books and I've seen all your interviews." I said. "It makes me so happy." she replied and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and cried. Ed gave me a signed copy of their latest book. I can't describe how happy I was. I hugged Emily and smiled happily. Lorraine smiled as well.

***

Tiffany's: POV

I was walking in a park and I saw my husband. I ran up to him. I hugged his leg and cried. Alex picked me up.

"Tiffany, is it really you?" he asked

"Tiffany, is it really you?" he asked. "Yes, my soul was trapped inside this doll after Oliver killed me." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry Tiff. Oliver put the blame on me, you know I'd never hurt you." said Alex. "I know." I replied. "I'll help you become human again." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome my darling." said Alex and kissed my forehead.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

It wasn't Alex who killed Tiffany

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~