New love

Jack's: POV

Next day I was at a café. A waiter came with my tea and I thanked him. It smelled lovely. Esme had ordered a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and a cookie.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" asked a man

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" asked a man. "No." I said. He sat down at the table and gave me a smile. "I'm David." he said. "I'm Jack and this is my daughter Esmeralda." I replied.

(David)

(David)

"It's nice to meet you two." said David. "The same." I said with a smile on my face. "I have to work tomorrow, but maybe we can meet after work." he replied. "I'd love to." I said. "Here's my address." replied David and gave me a note. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." he replied with a smile on his face.

***

I took his hand and we walked out. "I know we have just met and barely know each other, but I'd loved if you wanted to be my boyfriend." I replied hopefully. "Of course I want." he said happily. I smiled and kissed him. David did the same. "I gotta go, but see you tomorrow." he said. "Yes." I replied.

"Do you like museum?" asked David. "Very much." I said. "Do you want to visit a museum?" he asked and I nodded my head. "Great." he said and I smiled. "Goodbye Jack." replied David and walked away. "Goodbye." I said and went home.

I'm so happy for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~