Angel of mine

Esme's: POV

October 31th 1931: London

I was in my room and had tea party with my dolls. Father had just bought a new doll to me, I love Annabelle so much. The ghost of my grandma showed up. Just then the door opened and papa came in.

(Esme, 11)

(Esme, 11)

"Are you talking to your ghost friends again?" he asked. "I just met my grandma." I said. Papa grapped a cross and burned me. I screamed outta pain. "You are a freak Esme." replied Anthony coldly. "Don't hurt me." I sobbed. He pushed Annabelle to the floor and kicked her.

"Nooo." I said. "I should've drowned you when you were still a baby. But your dear father saved you." replied Anthony. "Why do you hate me so much? I haven't done anything to you." I said. "I wanted a normal daughter, not a demon." he replied. "I'm not a demon, I was born this way." I said.

"I will do the thing that I should have done eleven years ago." replied Anthony. He dragged me out to the forest, he took me to a lake. "Have a nice life in hell." he said and drowned me. He laid the Annabelle doll on the ground.

***

***

Jack's: POV

I went out, and saw a group of people. "Please help me, my daughter is dead. My husband killed my beloved Esme. You have to help me." I said and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I saw Anthony and my eyes went cold.

(Jack in the 30s)

(Jack in the 30s)

"YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!" I screamed hysterically. "I had to, her soul was possessed by a demon." he said. "SHE'S NOT A DEMON!!!" I shouted. My eyes were flashing and I was shaking. "Mr. Johnson, please take care of this poor man." he said to a man in a white coat. I was send to a mental asylum for madness.

-End of the flashback-

My heart breaks for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~