You'll be okay sweetie

Adam's: POV

The electricity went off and it became dark in the whole house. "I can't see anything." I said. "Here." replied Jack and handed me a flashlight. "Thanks." I said. "We should go and find the others." he replied and I nodded his head.

"Where's Miracle." asked Emily. "I have a feeling she's outside." I said. "Let's go." she replied and we ran out. "Look." I said and shone on the ground. "Is that blood?" asked Emily and her face turned pale. "I think it is." said Jack. A thousand thoughts ran through my head. "Something must've scared her." said Emily. I started to panic. "We have to find her and fast." I replied. We looked for her and called her name.

***

After a while we came to a lake. I saw a small child lying in the water. I went up to the child and saw that it was Miracle. I picked her up, she was wet and cold. I took off my jacket and put it around her. The Annabelle doll was lying next to her. I got blood on my fingers. She was bleeding from a wound on her stomach. Tears filled my eyes. I'm gonna kill Oliver if he's behind this.

"She's not breathing

"She's not breathing." I said panicked. Jack picked up her phone and called 911. Emily and Esme tried to stop the blood flow. Miracle's face turned pale. "Please, don't die in my arms. Please live for me." she said and placed a kiss on her cold forehead.

"The ambulance is on its way." I said. "You'll be okay, sweetie, we love you so much." said Jack. The ambulance arrived and we followed her to the hospital. It breaks my heart to see my little girl hurt.

I feel for them so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~