This is just the start of the nightmare

Adam's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here's so friendly.

Then the door opened and a girl came in. She looked nervously around. I went up to her. She had long raven hair and blue eyes. She was wearing old-fashioned clothes.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked. The girl looked scared at me. "I won't hurt you." I said. The girl ran out of the bookstore. I ran after, but she was gone. Who was she and why was she so scared? An elder lady went up to me.

"Do you know who the girl is?" I asked. "Poor little girl, she didn't deserve that fate." said Ingrid and sighed sadly. "I wonder why she got so scared." I replied. Ingrid had a concerned look on her face. "You would never have bought the doll. This is just the start of the nightmare." she said and walked away.

***

I was in the kitchen and baked. Oliver went up to me and wiped off some flour from my cheek. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

 I smiled at him and gave him a kiss

"How was your day?" he asked. "I had a calm day today." I lied. "Me too." replied Oliver. I was about to crack another egg and my hand was shaking. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. The egg just missed the bowl.

"Adam, tell me what's wrong." replied Oliver worried. I told him about the girl and what Ingrid had told me. "That's scary." he said and shuddered. "Very." I replied.

I think the girl is Jack's daughter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~